• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 + Amd FX-9590 Freeze/Unstable

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So what V we thing about ?
You said you left the Cpu at 1.54 Volts. Even if you had a custom H2O loop you likely would have issues running that much voltage. Reason I run my 8350 at 4.7 @ 1.468 voltage is because even 4.8 Ghz I need close to 1.5 v to be stable. At that voltage my loop is nearly maxed out temperature wise.

I think my 9590 runs 4.8 at 1.416 or so but I still can't work it hard at that clock, in winter I could but as summer comes on it looks like I'll be down to 4.5-4.6 to keep it just touching 60c.

Hi guys hopefully final post I set cpu [email protected] and the past week not a single freeze. I was on the computer all day at heavy stress and everything works how it should be thank you everyone for help if anything will change I will be sure to post cheers and big thank you

Back