• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lumia advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tungureanu

(Russian) Member
hey there, I am in search of a big screen phone because of my fat fingers and was thinking of getting a lumia 1320. How do they behave? I know apps are lagging compared to ios and android but that is no problem since i only use skype,music player and maybe angry birds when i go poo. I'm comming from a nokia n8. And i'd like to stick to them if possible. What do you guys think? Yay or ney? Also the 1520 is waaaaay out of budget.

I only have the 1020 so i can't tell you how good is the 1320 or the 1520, the only thing i can say is do research, read lot of review on the web :)
How about the Galaxy S5, big, very good resolution screen, feature pack, or the HTC one M8 :)

I only have the 1020 so i can't tell you how good is the 1320 or the 1520, the only thing i can say is do research, read lot of review on the web :)
How about the Galaxy S5, big, very good resolution screen, feature pack, or the HTC one M8 :)

i'd love an s5 but i only have 250$ and i found a deal on the 1320 contract free. I heard the connectivity,screen and cam are lacking but i don't know how bad the screen really is. The others don't matter, one thing i'd like to know is how good the sound/music quality is on them lumias

I have the older 920 and I think it's great. I'm a fan of the windows phones TBH. This one is also pretty tuff. I don't have any kind of protector on it. It's been dropped at least a dozen times and still intact. A few minor scratches on the screen, the gorilla glass holds up well.

Be careful as Ive heard 1320 has been delayed 8.1 update. Depending on your carrier you may never get it via OTA. It is suppose to get it but who knows.

I dont know what the battery is rated at either .. but the dual core and LTE should be nice to have with a larger screen.

I have the lower 520 & 630

UPDATE: got the 1320 3days ago, did the dev preview 8.1 update and had battery drain issues. did a factory reset and everything is good maybe even better battery life then the original firmware... lost 30% in 14 hours with wifi,location and coratana on.

When you do factory reset your still on 8.1 correct ?
I am enjoying Cortana too !! In fact I programmed my name to Big Ol Sexy Mutha F*&%!! Daddy D .. I get a kick out of it cause my gf will be laying next to me and ill ask Cortana "what's my name ?" .. And then ill tell it I love you cortana.. Lol

When you do factory reset your still on 8.1 correct ?
I am enjoying Cortana too !! In fact I programmed my name to Big Ol Sexy Mutha F*&%!! Daddy D .. I get a kick out of it cause my gf will be laying next to me and ill ask Cortana "what's my name ?" .. And then ill tell it I love you cortana.. Lol

Yup,still 8.1

Back