• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ethereum

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's turned out to be a pretty interesting crypto, that does more than store value

I'd be interested to hear ideas for efficient mining rigs

Probably the amd 480's would be best perf / watt, but I can't really say. I sold off all of my ether and haven't had time or resources to do any mining. Probably marginal if profitable. Mining comes down to having cheap electricity.

this turned out quite well btw, profitable even today, even with older r9s, definitely profitable with the new rx series :)

I haven't had time to do anything mining related lately, but I did end up with about 20Btc from the short time that I mined on the alpha. Was definitely profitable then, I saw something recently that shows it is one of the more profitable ones currently too.

I haven't had time to do anything mining related lately, but I did end up with about 20Btc from the short time that I mined on the alpha. Was definitely profitable then, I saw something recently that shows it is one of the more profitable ones currently too.

tis indeed https://whattomine.com/coins, at most its either eth or etc, which is nearly same coin

Back