• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What are your goals for this summer?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
My goals are the following:

1) Stay firmly in the top 15 producers for the team.
2) Break 2000 in total project ranking.
3) Break into the top 50 all time producers for the team.

By the end of the summer, I have more gear that I will be able to put in play. That should cement any goals I reach during the summer heat.

What are your goals? :comp:

To pass Cultie soon !!!

And the more I'm on the road, the more Unit #1 folds, so I plan on some serious roadwork (finished the Big Project late last month !!!:attn:) for the near term.

Which puts you in my sights Don :sn:

WTF!!

trying not to melt any clients. I need to remove a system from its case and try to keep it cooler. 3 gpus and a amd fx8120 create a lot of heat inside a case.

When does summer end? Third week in September?
About all I can do is break into the top 25 of Team 32.

Can't get into the top 20 until the end of this year. That requires that Torin3 (#18) does not start folding again until I pass him.
I can't make 200,000,000 until November.
Mark620 (#22) is a distant (32 mil) fast moving target.
Hardass (#20) is also a moving target farther away (92 mil) and moving a bit slower.

When does summer end? Third week in September?

Mark620 (#22) is a distant (32 mil) fast moving target.
Hardass (#20) is also a moving target farther away (92 mil) and moving a bit slower.

Well Summer ended for my kids YESTERDAY...First day back to school :confused:

I am a fast moving target?
ONLY because of my 4P purchase from Hardass! :p

I have made it from the mid 700's on the team into mid/lower 600's so I just might make my goal.

Hopeing for 800,000 or maybe even 1 Million :D

Now that mining sucks, I've got 2 GPU's and a CPU ready to fold ^_^

To figure out how to get to 500K PPD without breaking the bank and without the wife killing me. If I can get this set up and going I should be able to sustain it through fall and winter.

Before summer ends I'd like to be at 30M points.

I had wanted to make it from being in the mid 700's on the team into the 500's and just made it this morning!!!

Well. The way I see it, if its still hot, it must be summer. That's about as scientific as I can get.

I have been in the top 15 for some time now. This will be put to the test come fall. I hope to be up for that challenge.

I have broken into the top 2k of all folders which is huge for me.

I am only in to the 50's but not within the top 50 all time producers for our team.

I'm still working on all of these goals.

:comp:

To pass Cultie soon !!!

And the more I'm on the road, the more Unit #1 folds, so I plan on some serious roadwork (finished the Big Project late last month !!!:attn:) for the near term.

Which puts you in my sights Don :sn:

WTF!!

I've seen you pop up in my threats list from time to time. Keep it up friend.

Thanks don. I'm very inconsistent lately.

You're folding at full steam I see, mid-pack on the top 20 pretty consistently.:attn: Will make my ambitions tougher to achieve.

Thanks don. I'm very inconsistent lately.

You're folding at full steam I see, mid-pack on the top 20 pretty consistently.:attn: Will make my ambitions tougher to achieve.

You're in luck. I just downgraded my main rig to my Nvidia cards. My PPD will be lower until I get my new dedicated folder going. I may do it tomorrow and I may wait a few weeks yet. Real life being what it is. In the mean time, keep up the good fold. I can see that you have some real power there somewhere and I'm keeping one eye open for it. :)

OK. I know that summer is long gone especially if you live near the Buffalo NY area. With that said, I've finally broken into the top 50 for the team.

The point of this post is that my goals have continued beyond the time stated in the title of this thread. I look forward to seeing you guys continue your goals too.

Fold on! :comp:

Back