• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED 1st time water loop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
One last thing....if you are in the U.S, I'm sure New Egg has the cheapest prices of at least 90% of computer parts. If you can buy from one place that's cheaper, you also get cheaper shipping.

BTW, don't mock those of us that do have the AX1500i. :)

Actually Amazon does...newegg's free shipping is nice tho...and no harm done...:thup:

....Also I was looking at that but I want the tallest case I can since my desk is 28" high...tho that case was my second choice...my fiance is getting the luxe :p for the purple of corse.

If that case was too small, get the Enthoo Primo, still offer a lot of value over the Corsair case and you will save $90 :)

And i read something about getting the Rampage 4 black, a server/gaming pc doesn't need that $500 mobo :)

I belong to Prime, so I get free two day shipping. I only paid 20.99 for next day Saturday delivery on the 900D. They tried to charge me like 70.00 in return shipping...ground. I sent them an email saying BS. How can you charge me 20.99 for next day SATURDAY delivery and charge me 70.00 for return ground shipping. BTW, the case, memory, and motherboard were the exact same price on Amazon than Newegg, I did get the video cards for like 20.00 each cheaper on Amazon. I just got this email back from them.....

Amazon
Your Account Amazon.com
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear about the problem with your return.

Kindly return the item at our expense, I requested a call tag so that UPS can pick up the item you're returning to us. The tracking number for this call tag is:

See...bitching does help sometimes.... :) I would pay some shipping since it is me that doesn't want the case, but not almost 4x more than I paid to get the case.

My experiences with two RIVBE boards are terrible. I have NEVER had such problems with a computer build in the past 17 years. I'm blaming the flimsy case I bought and not the motherboard. It works fine on air in a test bench setup. Usually I can finish a build in one weekend. I think I'm on three months now. The RIVBE and 4930k are great. Just don't expect huge overclocking potential from the 4930K. I hit 4.8 and thought that was bad when most people said this was great, but this was on phase cooling. I think I was only at 1.35v, so w/c could easily handle that.

Last edited:
A $500 extreme overclocking motherboard will last longer at normal settings plus it will take a beating and still ROCK.... LOL

A $500 extreme overclocking motherboard will last longer at normal settings plus it will take a beating and still ROCK.... LOL

However the 1150 is going to be upgradeable in the future...

I belong to Prime, so I get free two day shipping. I only paid 20.99 for next day Saturday delivery on the 900D. They tried to charge me like 70.00 in return shipping...ground. I sent them an email saying BS. How can you charge me 20.99 for next day SATURDAY delivery and charge me 70.00 for return ground shipping. BTW, the case, memory, and motherboard were the exact same price on Amazon than Newegg, I did get the video cards for like 20.00 each cheaper on Amazon. I just got this email back from them.....

Amazon
Your Account Amazon.com
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear about the problem with your return.

Kindly return the item at our expense, I requested a call tag so that UPS can pick up the item you're returning to us. The tracking number for this call tag is:

See...bitching does help sometimes.... :) I would pay some shipping since it is me that doesn't want the case, but not almost 4x more than I paid to get the case.

My experiences with two RIVBE boards are terrible. I have NEVER had such problems with a computer build in the past 17 years. I'm blaming the flimsy case I bought and not the motherboard. It works fine on air in a test bench setup. Usually I can finish a build in one weekend. I think I'm on three months now. The RIVBE and 4930k are great. Just don't expect huge overclocking potential from the 4930K. I hit 4.8 and thought that was bad when most people said this was great, but this was on phase cooling. I think I was only at 1.35v, so w/c could easily handle that.

I've never had a problem with that I had 5 bad graphics cards from amazon and they checked there stock and a whole shipment of them were bad....so they sent me a replacement and one for free on top of that.

there're nothing wrong with getting a $500 mobo, but it just a waste of money when the op can spend his hard earn money on something more important
There're plenty of very durable/tough X79 motherboard that sell for around $350, i'm sure that EarthDog can recommend the op a good mobo for good price and still have plenty of feature :).

there're nothing wrong with getting a $500 mobo, but it just a waste of money when the op can spend his hard earn money on something more important
There're plenty of very durable/tough X79 motherboard that sell for around $350, i'm sure that EarthDog can recommend the op a good mobo for good price and still have plenty of feature :).

Actually I like the gigabyte one I have currently.

"Asus X79 Deluxe should be in the 300's."

My mid level MBO Asus P9X79 PRO served me well, 3930K/4930K Love this board.

"Asus X79 Deluxe should be in the 300's."

My mid level MBO Asus P9X79 PRO served me well, 3930K/4930K Love this board.

I killed the same mobo LGA 1366 running D.I.C.E, the cpu was fine (i7 930)
ROG mobo's or Gig mobo's Rock :D

I don't think the OP will ever go Sub-Zero so go with the step down version and enjoy :D

One last thing....if you are in the U.S, I'm sure New Egg has the cheapest prices of at least 90% of computer parts. If you can buy from one place that's cheaper, you also get cheaper shipping.

This. :thup:

Why not go with a 2011 socket if you're into video editing and such and grab a couple of 780Ti's for that surround gaming?

If you need lots of room and going to fit lots of rad than I would stick with the 900D and fill her up with rads. Should cool your whole system silently on full load.

+1 on the need for a $500 extreme overclocking motherboard for a gamer...

Lol, no it won't. Stop with that nonsense (unless you were sarcastic, lol)

Speaking to yourself again Earth? :rofl:

Back