• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vcore, vcore, vcore?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
in the screenie you can see that in hw monitor the vid is 1.313 in cpu-z it's 0.944, why do these differ so much?
I use llc setting 1 the lowest option.

Attachments

• ggggggg.jpg
    ggggggg.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 53
That's a mighty old CPU-z version buddy.

1.70 is the latest, and I had issues with the proper BCLK being showed when I was using that version.

See if the newest one "fixes" that.
(Didn't know you folded BTW!)

silver, you nailed it first shot.

now that i have this rig and no time to play with it, I am trying to move from the 800's on the team to the 500's.

Attachments

• cpuz.JPG
    cpuz.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 47
other than calculate pi, what would you do with the big buck things, I smoke, I just might save myself!!!

I find computers to be a little strange.
I can sit at my keyboard and design you up a pedal assembly with all the levers, fulcrums, piviots, forces and vectors with no problem.
I can produce you a set of graphics that will show you the flow, volume and pressures of air flowing through a tube, but when it comes time to cut and weld I have to use pencil, onion paper and a slide rule to make it pretty, I just can't make it pretty from a keyboard.

Everybody's do'in it !! :thup:
:thup:
CPU mining is finally approaching not worth it, so I fired up F@H on my CPU again.
Gonna throw my 270x in for a bit later on to make up for lost folding.

I find computers to be a little strange.
I can sit at my keyboard and design you up a pedal assembly with all the levers, fulcrums, piviots, forces and vectors with no problem.
I can produce you a set of graphics that will show you the flow, volume and pressures of air flowing through a tube, but when it comes time to cut and weld I have to use pencil, onion paper and a slide rule to make it pretty, I just can't make it pretty from a keyboard.

Hey they ain't perfect :p

▲▲
Mmmm sooo close

Back