• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome our newest Senior Member - ATMINSIDE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gratz Atmin!!!! Now someone needs to put a Police light next to the "First Responder" banner :D
Capture2.PNG

Thanks everybody!
(That would have been a heck of a multiquote :eek: )

Is it bad I saw you in several threads before I realized you got smurfed? Congrats :beer:

I mean, who really reads the names on frequent posters? I know most guys by their sig :rolleyes:

Thanks bud :beer:

Congrats
but I gotta ask. What exactly does that mean?

Thanks!

From the forum rules:
• Senior Members are knowledgable, experienced and level headed members who have contributed greatly to the forums. These members have no moderating authority but are an important part of the forum staff - they are the link between the members and the moderators. If you would like to nominate an outstanding member to be considered for promotion to senior please contact any moderator or administrator with who and why.

Better late then never? :chair:
(Didn't see this thread)

Congrats man, you earned this :thup:

Thanks Silver! Thread just went up early this morning.

Way to go !! Congrats ATM; hope the signing bonus was what you expected......;)

Thanks Robert, but apparently my signing bonus went missing.... haven't seen it yet.
Maybe EarthDog took it, was THAT the bribe he was talking about?! :shock:

I thought he was one this whole time.

CONGRATS!! :thup:

Well, it's official now! :)
Thanks!

Back