• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Haswell-E/X99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They will be there, sure the RVE will be ready and bad to the bone.

For me the OCF all the way ........... :thup:

It will be a significant upgrade from a 3930K, 4930K not so much

8 cores or bust the way I see it

Irony....maybe drop a GPU or two off your build and its yours... :p

But for benching, he is absolutely correct.

ED knows what I am about :thup:

Do not really think the Extreme chip would pay dividends in a gaming build

I have a feeling color won't hold this board back :)

Still early but willing to bet it will be every bit as good if not better then the RVE

ED knows what I am about :thup:

Do not really think the Extreme chip would pay dividends in a gaming build

I have a feeling color won't hold this board back :)

Still early but willing to bet it will be every bit as good if not better then the RVE

so u getting rid of ur 3930k? which cpu u getting? i guess u said "8 cores or bust the way I see it" so extreme ahh

I think it will be one of the premier boards for the platform, the conformal just pushes it past anything else out there IMO.

I will own one of these ......... :)

Will they have a better version with another color scheme. ?

Yellow is the OCF line color ?

I am not sure I understand what this color deal is ? is it not enough that this could be the best x99 solution available and if not at lease in the top three

is it not enough that this board will come with memory, and clocking profiles that actually work on retail and are dialed in by one of the best on the planet

is it not enough the price point will more than likely be $ 50.00 to $ 100.00 less than any board than can even think about keeping up with it

What have we become when performance and value is not enough ?

:bang head

Perhaps x99 will be worth the upgrade from Sandy bridge eh? ;)

I'm gonna wait till prices drop, or if I can find a cheap unlocked quad for x99 anyway.

Back