• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Dimastech Nano

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pierre3400

annnnnnd it's gone
Hey guys,

I am building a benching station, and thought i would throw out a little teaser on my current progress.

The motherboard is not the one i will be using.

2014-08-08 21.55.27 (Large).jpg

Looking good!!! Though, no need for the brass standoffs on the regular standoffs I don't think. Your mobo screws should thread into the other ones.

Looking good!!! Though, no need for the brass standoffs on the regular standoffs I don't think. Your mobo screws should thread into the other ones.

I am not sure what you mean? The motherboard stand off are the stock ones that come with the station. Apart from me missing 2 of them.

They are push on solutions.

It looks like you have the brass standoffs on the the risers, but apparently they are one piece? ;)

On my station, I place my board on the riser and the mobo screws thread into that instead of using the more typical brass standoffs.

Back