• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Metro Last Light Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I looked all over for just benchmark and could not find a download. So bought the game.

The game is good though... one word of advice. if you beat the first metro play last light on the hardest difficulty, ranger I think. All the other modes are SOOOO easy way to casual if you are used to the last metro I made that mistake didn't realize it till I didn't want start over, kinda ruined the atmosphere

When I bought the second one ranger mode was an add on I think that you had to buy seperately. IIRC
They're both good games but way too short

Yeah, this genre is one of my favs, I was bummed that STALKER reboot kickstarted turtled.
Then I saw Metro Redux at comic-con and flipped cuz I thought ti was new material.. :(
Bout to pick up this watch, partially bc of Metro! link (ignore the msrp)

If you go to your library and change from games to tools you can download and run several game benchmarks with out owning them not sure about metro.

Back