• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HD6950 3dMark11 Scores?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pierre3400

annnnnnd it's gone
Hey guys,

I have an XFX HD6950 1Gb.

I use to mine with it, but it was replaced. Then i sold it, and the guy i sold it to, claimed it was broken and gave issues soon as it was used to play.

Well now, i have my benching rig, and im currently running threw a few test to see how things are running in stock speeds.

The GPU is doing fine, completes 3dMark11 but, the scores are fairly low.

I did a few google searches to try and find out how an HD6950 scores, but im having trouble finding anything apart from hardcore scores, and i am also looking for average scores, to compare with.

Where abouts should this card place, with current 14.4 drivers.

Check reviews on 6950s. They run at stock. Just make sure the amount of cores and threads on the cpu are the same as it affects the overall score big time.

Pierre you may be better off running something like the Heaven benchmark as it isn't as dependent on the cpu as 3D Mark 11 is. 3D Mark 11 scores will significantly increase depending on the Cpu Brand, Speed and Cores/Threads. Heaven scores will increase depending on the Cpu but not as dramatically.

Back