• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon Season 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Same here there's always fun to be had. Nice seeing you in the forum again BMW

either it has to happen in summer or manny and johan have to rub spam and sardines on their boot heels!!!!

Always ready...

welcome back BMW! :)

Same here there's always fun to be had. Nice seeing you in the forum again BMW

Not back yet, still have a couple more busy weeks of work left before I will be on regularly.

Looks like there is interest, so I will be kicking it off on September 1st!

Let me know if anyone wants to help out.

:thup:

I only have 60,000 points left to reach my folding goal this summer.
I got some new intel stuff and shed the amd stuff, so lets make these things do stuff and things!!!!!

I'm game, though I doubt my older gear will compete. I'll still push it to it's limits.

Plus some of us have older stuff we can bench also just to push one another. You just need to watch out when I break out the big guns such as the Athlon 3500+ ;)

I was pushing my 3800+ last night...until my OS corrupted. Couple to many hard resets.

By the way, you have a couple records on HWBot that I've been I-ballin! LOL

with so little in the way of new stuff right now, old is new again!!!!
by the time it gets swinging my new rig will be out of date!!!

I was pushing my 3800+ last night...until my OS corrupted. Couple to many hard resets.

By the way, you have a couple records on HWBot that I've been I-ballin! LOL

Gots to get the 6000+ colder if you want to catch me Blaylock. Those subs were with the big loop at -6c. That 6000+ wouldn't budge above 3.6 until I got it cold.

I can't believe how much people are asking for these 790(f)x motherboards.

Sorry for off topic.

The good ones always grab the coin even when they're old.

Back