• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Monster Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Holy smokes! :drool: You're going to fit 80 fans in that thing? Is it even possible?!!!

Hey Miguel, for a little more than those 2 controllers, I mean you could go with a Aquaero 6 XT. Get a flow sensor, temp probes. I mean you are building a beastly rig. Why not have the only beastly controller for it. :D

nah i still think because of money i would use the Lamptron CF525... also i have decided to stay on x79, maybe ill upgrade later on, and i will use the rive black edition and the ek full mobo water block.

i have updated the parts list in my 1st post

sorry for not going to x99 but i dont think i can afford it by the end of the year + the build... maybe next year

So..... Ordered:

2x Aqua Computer D5 pump
1x Aquaero 6 LT (internal, custom made)

Will be putting the pumps in EK-D5 DUAL TOP G 1/4" CSQ - Black Acetal

Last edited:
So..... Ordered:

2x Aqua Computer D5 pump
1x Aquaero 6 LT (internal, custom made)

Will be putting the pumps in EK-D5 DUAL TOP G 1/4" CSQ - Black Acetal

:drool: Lots of goodies I see.

How did you get a Aquaero 6 LT when they only make a PRO and XT?

ya they were going to sponsor the GPU blocks, but they dont fit :bang head so i just talked to the guy and i switched my semi-sponsorship to this, i gave them the idea, he liked it and he said we can do that sooo :attn::attn::popcorn:

WoW! Awesome! Can't wait! :drool:

:comp: :popcorn:

im still undecided on x99 :( everywhere i look is x99 x99
maybe i should cancel the order for the rive black and get a rve
wonder how much i can get for my 3930k

im still undecided on x99 :( everywhere i look is x99 x99
maybe i should cancel the order for the rive black and get a rve
wonder how much i can get for my 3930k

I can't help but agree the new Ivy Bridge Es and X99 along with the DD4 look promising after seeing the reviews today.

i may put fans on top and bottom push hot air out of the case... becasue of the other rads i wont be able to fit anything there... so that would be 4 fans (2 each side) pushing air out

and nowwwwww!!!!!!!!!

My loop!!!!!!

WfWhrnB.png

I may try using Google Sketchup later today and see if i can make a 3d model of it...

Back