• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Monster Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haha, thats awesome. I am also thinking of one day getting the same setup lazyman used. Great investment imo.

Another great investment is grabbing a DataVac Blower. Don't underestimate its power or amount of finances it would take to dust out a rig with those air cans. Best PC dust cleaner in the market imo with lots of power. When I use it outdoors, I am blowing leafs 5 feet away from me. :rofl:

So the Monsta is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the ****ty video

Also missing few fittings here and there... Will buy them tonight... Stupid math always wrong :p

On the previous videos all rads are installed, all tubing done... Running all rads with all 4 pumps, with out any waterblock (ie CPU, GPU)

Results without any blocks/heat sources

Flow : ~500L/h

Room Temperature: 21.85 C

Loop Temperature 22.7 C without fans

Loop Temperature 21.88 C with fans

Running all 80 fans at (6V ~700RPM + 4 Pumps) + Aquaro 6 = 140W using kill-a-watt

On the video the system was loud because the amount of bubbles it had inside, but now that it has less it is near silent... every few minutes i would hear bubble noise, but not ofter... The only thing i can hear if i get very close to the system is the impeller inside my flow meter... But im sure once i add my blocks it will be gone since flow rate will decrease.

Last edited:
i dont think this systems water temp will ever reach more than 2-3c above ambient temps.
that is my official guess here.
water temps, not core temps.

question, how many gallons of fluid?

Ill probably connect a computer to heat it up, and see how it performs, waiting for few parts/blocks to finish it

Wondering if its worth it to put few fans pulling air out of the case.. Thinking one on each corner, and 4 on the back

like where the red circles are (old pics)

ENcdabm.jpg
XAKUBYe.jpg

I would use the front and where else as intake, assuming they are filtered and use the unfiltered parts of the build as exhaust. The positive pressured air will go to the least restricted "unfaned and unfiltered" part of the case.

Back