• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Monster Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I personally would be soldering & heat shrinking the wire bunches for a nice clean install. You definitely don't want tape on a rig like this and is of course very affordable.

I personally would be soldering & heat shrinking the wire bunches for a nice clean install. You definitely don't want tape on a rig like this and is of course very affordable.

new to all of this but methinks this is a +1

Looking good, I like how you went from 2 pumps is enough to 4 pumps lol.

Strange thing is, last night when i went to bed, i thought, its been awhile since i saw anything from this build, and then bam, big update next morning!

The one thing I did notice and think about, is the GPU. Look like you didnt clean it 100% before putting new (and too much) thermal paste on it.

Looking good, I like how you went from 2 pumps is enough to 4 pumps lol.

Strange thing is, last night when i went to bed, i thought, its been awhile since i saw anything from this build, and then bam, big update next morning!

The one thing I did notice and think about, is the GPU. Look like you didnt clean it 100% before putting new (and too much) thermal paste on it.

2 was enough hehe :) but! When using only 2 i had too much empty space, i brainstorm for few days on what to put in there and the only thing that made sense was 2 more pumps :)

Also i think i have everything (major part wise) for this build just need few things here and there. But! I cant put it together till november 1st since im moving that day, will be impossible to move it if i finish it, good thing is that most of it is modular so i can transport it in parts

Just wanted to make sure you got any residue from manufacturing out :)

Warm water and shake the daylights out of them each. Do about 10-15 shakes and rinses each, aka rad dance. Put some music on because its going to be a long haul with that many radiators. You might want some extra hands before your arms go limp. Take a bucket and see what comes out. I am sure you will see something that would have been in your loop if not cleaned properly.

Back