• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3 New AMD CPUs ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The water wouldn't cooperate! It's TROUBLED :rofl::rofl:

Yep that would be the one, my father listened to the local equivalent of elevator music while I was growing up. Not to say they didn't play some good ones. This was always one of my favourites

Gordon Lightfoot holy crap, I think I'm gonna call my mom and tell her I love her. I'm feeling sentimental now :D ROFL I'm singing Gordon Lightfoot and my lil guy is just shaking his head!

One of the Great Canadians.

I never said the only Canadian , don't forget Darby and Nick

And always April Wine!

You have a few years on me Chris but not many, made a trip to the optometrist yesterday cause of my short arms :rofl:

So today's the 3rd... Have AMD actually dropped the prices?

If I can build a stronger more powerful rig than my i5 for cheap, I'll go AMD :D
Either that or grab a 3770K someday

So today's the 3rd... Have AMD actually dropped the prices?

If I can build a stronger more powerful rig than my i5 for cheap, I'll go AMD :D
Either that or grab a 3770K someday

Newegg USA hasn't dropped them yet, but it is showing the drop on AMD's site.

Edit: Just kidding, I really should get coffee BEFORE reading numbers.

Last edited:
Ha I remember that movie, my wife loved it but the kids were all meh, "That a kids movie".

Superior they said never gives up her dead......when the gales o' November come early.........
And every man knew, as the captain did too
'Twas the witch of November come stealin'

Back