• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blackhole benchmark competition with $900 in prizes.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Aww crap, I got bumped to 4th :p

Anyone else submit scores yet?

There's no results for 6 and 12 threads yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we supposed to be showing the cpu-z validation link too?

I am sandbagging my 12t score plus I just got a rampage 3 extreme to put the x5650 in.

So far there really aren't a whole lot of entries in any catagory. The 8t seems to be the most popular at the moment. Guess that just means more prizes for random draws.

Is there a cooling restriction on this? I am back from vacation and could run this as I get some stuff setup for team cup.

Most people are waiting to submit the last days. There are several serious overclockers from OCN and HWI that are interested to submit their results.

Edit: and no, there are no cooling restrictions.

Thats kinda what I am waiting for, that and I need to pull my score off my benching drive.

I am trying to put a rig together right now. I may get a bench run in time. still have to install os and software.

I don't know if I will get it submitted in time. Does this end tomorrow or the next day?

I thought I had killed my 2500k :cry: , but after I stripped the ss and insulation off to try another cpu, it was only a toasted bios. :clap: Oh well, at least the cpu is ok, I guess I will start over.

Last edited:
I need to re-run my last(best) run as I lost my validation link. :( Eitherway, I'll be submitting tonight. I have no false illusions of winning anything. I'm just participating for fun and to learn my rigs a little more.

I don't know if I will get it submitted in time. Does this end tomorrow or the next day?

I thought I had killed my 2500k :cry: , but after I stripped the ss and insulation off to try another cpu, it was only a toasted bios. :clap: Oh well, at least the cpu is ok, I guess I will start over.

Done on the 27th , not sure of the timeline since these guys are based in India I believe.

I need to re-run my last(best) run as I lost my validation link. :( Eitherway, I'll be submitting tonight. I have no false illusions of winning anything. I'm just participating for fun and to learn my rigs a little more.

Let er rip Blaylock :thup:

Already posted my result in 8 thread category. It's not on the website yet but should be before end of the competition ( I hope ;) ).

Already posted my result in 8 thread category. It's not on the website yet but should be before end of the competition ( I hope ;) ).

Me too, you're the reason I just went for the 6 thread category.

Back