• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EK 295x2 Waterblock Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Good day OCF readers! Today, you are going to get a nice treat with a follow up article about the AMD R9 295x2 I reviewed. This time, its about getting it properly cooled. Part of that equation is with enough radiator, but an even more important part is the water block that cools it. EKWB was kind enough to send us their EK-FC R9-295X2, as well as their backplate so that is half of it... and I have more radiator than what came with the R9 295x2. I expect some good things out of this cooler (and card) since it actively cools the VRMs and the mem...

... Return to article to continue reading.

To those who are like me wondering WHO would pay 1500 for a gpu. IF you can afford 1-2 of the r9-295x then the waterblocks are nothing in price. They do look sexy and i wish i could afford 1. OVERCLOCKERS!!!!! SEND ME YOUR USED 295x please.

To those who are like me wondering WHO would pay 1500 for a gpu. IF you can afford 1-2 of the r9-295x then the waterblocks are nothing in price. They do look sexy and i wish i could afford 1. OVERCLOCKERS!!!!! SEND ME YOUR USED 295x please.

Good luck getting Joe to let go of that one :rofl::rofl:

Back