• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master Store

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tech Tweaker

I had placed an order through Cooler Master's store website recently, http://cmstore-usa.com/.

I placed the order on a Friday morning and it arrived the following Wednesday morning. It shipped out on Monday and arrived on Wednesday. Which isn't too bad considering it shipped from California.

I am a little annoyed they never uploaded any tracking information for the shipment though, and they didn't update the order to mark it as having been shipped until after the package had actually arrived and I had it in my hand.

They shipped me the proper item though, and it wasn't missing any parts, so I'm pleased.

My one main gripe about their store is that they are constantly out of stock on items, and it seems to take months for them to get stock back in for many of the items.

Back