• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's the best cloud backup option in 2014?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Since I use office, gotta say the onedrive is nice to have included, data shows up within a few seconds when completed from San Diego to Dallas, Seattle, and Denver, and it conveniently links to every office application (for office uses).

I've found it handy for personal use as well, good upload speeds, will do multiple files at once, layout works well, and best of all, it doesn't bog down my network or hard drive like DropBox does... hate dropbox, that thing killlllled several clients networks (not that they didn't help by renaming root folders) but it sucked even when it worked, especially in getting latest versions.

Icloud, usual compatibility crap that comes with macs, version updates seem to take forever, bleah.

Google cloud, nice to have if you have a droid phone, faster it seemed then onedrive syncing what you saw with multiple devices for some reason, just didn't like the $ pricing scheme especially since I already have an Office 365 subscription and own 2013 (work and personal).

Back