• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me choose @1440p ASUS PB278Q vs. QNIX QX2710

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll have mine some time this week and can report back on the 290 issue.

Got my QX2710 setup today. Looks great, overclocks to 120 (though I'm keeping it at 96), and no issues with my R9 290 thus far (I don't have it overvolted, however).

Overall, quite happy I went with this one. Definitely couldn't have found anything with this feature set for anywhere near the price.

Oh yeah, I forgot to reply to this thread. I ordered my monitors on the 1st and finally got them delivered yesterday on the 10th. I had two of them hooked up to my 290 and everything was looking good. I was able to get another video card with a dual link dvi-d for my computer and now have all 3 monitors hooked up and going strong (4 actually, I have my old 24" viewsonic off to the side.) Unfortunately I'm having problems with my sound. My x79 sabertooth motherboard's onboard sound is not working so I have to use the audio out from my video card to my viewsonic which has a headphone jack which is going to my computer speakers... crazy I know. I've tried everything to get the sound to play out of the onboard 3.5mm speaker jack directly on my motherboard but I think I broke it and it's fried... no idea.

Anyways the monitors are great. I've been able to overclock them to 96, it's all I've tried. No point in going up to 120 since my computer games don't even play that fast. I've also loaded a color calibration file using "Color Sustainer" that someone uploaded specifically for a 96 refresh rate.
"Co

Can you post a link for that color config? That's the next thing I was going to look into for mine. Thanks

Back