• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU should load 100%?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BruceUSA

My 2x 290x crossfire not loadings 100% on 3Dmark and Heaven. How can I get it to run 100% loads?

In the above benchmark, both cards load exactly the same amount 83%. I have the on screen GPU information showing the gpu speed 1200/1500 but why only 86%? In game Need for Speed hot Persuit, both cards load about 64%. Is this normal for game or should it be loading 100%?

BruceUSA, You'll need to OC your GPU's with added volts when running Benches, as for the games data flow some will show 99%-100% or much less as in "Need for Speed" it's a "Lite" game on the GPU's. Have you checked your FPS while playing?

BruceUSA, You'll need to OC your GPU's with added volts when running Benches, as for the games data flow some will show 99%-100% or much less as in "Need for Speed" it's a "Lite" game on the GPU's. Have you checked your FPS while playing?

My cards is already OCed @ 1200/1500 +100mv +50 power linits. The cards is not loading has nothing to do with the oc, don't you agree? The game might be light but 3Dmark/Heaven are not light. My version of Need for speed hot persuit is limited to 30fps only. When running benching Heaven, I got 117fps. I did not save the results of that benchmarking. However I did save 3dmark. How is this score?

fire strike.jpg

Excellent score :D Your GPU's are doing Great! :thup: Congrads :D

Are you a member at HWBot? That score is worth about 11-12 points :)

Last edited:
Excellent score :D Your GPU's are doing Great! :thup: Congrads :D

Are you a member at HWBot? That score is worth about 11-12 points :)

If you think this is a good score, then I am happy. I just wish it loads 100% in benching. I guess I just have to live with 83% gpu loads.

Also, I am running 1200/1500 24/7 with +100mv +50 power limit. Maximum gpu load temp is 50c, vrm 1,2 at around 38c. Is this consider a safe voltage for 24/7?

ps. I am not a member at HWBot

BruceUSA, Do you enjoy Benching? If so, with your setup you should take your advantage and join our Benching Team :)

You have so much power in your GPU's, while gaming I would run them stock :)

BruceUSA, Do you enjoy Benching? If so, with your setup you should take your advantage and join our Benching Team :)

Hey, thanks for the encouragement. :thup: I do benching when I want to find the oc stability. Other than that, once in a while I do benching to see some score and the cool graphics. :)

Yeah, the graphics are cool, that's why I Bench LOL
You have a grand opportunity with the rig your running to sigh up for our Benching Team. A lot of guys will help you become a TOP Bencher! Your Gaming will also be tuned for better game play as you will be "tuned in" with the rig your running. All I can say is "Just Do It" :) YEAH! TJ

BruceUSA, Give this a read http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643867

Bench and gather points until you have reached, or exceeded a minimum total HWbot point count (global + hardware points) of 20 (twenty).

Once you complete your 10 benches (one of each bench, total 10) AND you have reached, or exceeded, the 20 point count, send a private message (PM) to xsuperbgx, Janus67 and Bobnova (Bench Team Leaders and yes PM all 3 of us) requesting to join the team and providing a link to your hwbot profile so they can review your submissions.

You'll gain access to the private team area for secrets and tips, and get to hang out with a great bunch of guys ready and willing to help you get the most from your hardware.

Yeah, Cool stuff :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back