• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AntLion ModMic 4.0 - $40 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Its actually $10 off from the price listed on there website.

It's a really good mic from what I heard, also the mounting mech is awesome and is alot better then any other add on mics that i have seen. Its a really high quality product and with a $100 audiophile headset and this mic it makes an amazing headset for $140.

Here is linus's review overview vid:

Last edited:
As a user of the Antlion Modmic for my headphone collection since the Modmic 2.0, it is great ;) The 3.0 was kind of iffy for sound quality, but the 4.0 is outstanding. HIGHLY recommended by sobe ;)

Logitech g930 But the mic is broken so i am using my webcams mic which works alright

Out of warranty or something??

It would be much better than your webcam mic, just note that you would have the wire to the ModMic though.

Never hurts to email Logitech CS about it :)

I hopped on the modmic train with this offer. Talked myself out of one when the 4.0 initially launched because it was ~$50. $40 isn't too much cheaper, but I guess I'm just not as persuasive with myself as I was a few months ago. ;)

You should get emails about drop updates. So far for me it's been about 2 weeks (1 week for them to get the packages from company, then about 4 days to get to me). After they ship the packages out you should get a tracking number.

Cool. I got an email from them today saying antlion was still prepping the order, so I'm guessing it'll still be a couple of weeks.

With an order of that volume for Antlion to fill I'm not surprised that it's taking a smidge longer.

Back