• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lets move up. - Hwbot Team ranks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Again, that's the problem. Not many people know what to look for. Best advice: Wait for the HWB mods to check it......unless you know exactly what to look for.

FYI - Mods will be deleting everything that wasn't ran at the processors default thread count or less. Bugged or not.

EDIT- Quickly ran through your subs. You have quite a few bugged ones.

Last edited:
They already blocked couple of my scores that weren't bugged but I had top 3 spots. Coincidence or not geniben had worse results than me in most of them and his results were as legit as mine.
I just don't want to comment moderators work ( again ) as it's simply pathetic and no matter what I say it won't change anything.

Ran into trouble with an e8600...pretty sure it was a condensation issue (system would run ambient but not cold...after the chip had already been run cold...so no cb/b). Pulled it tonight and letting the board air out until tomorrow night. Will load up an e6600 next. Keeping my fingers crossed but sooner or later am bound to hit another decent chip or 2.

116 out of 7th. A good weekend will put us on top.

I will be benching for a while today. I will see what I can do.

About 90 points from 7th. We were as close as 70 points yesterday. If everyone submits something, we could make it an easy jump.

I'll see what I can do xsuperbgx all I have in ATM is that 5350 but I haven't done any runs at all with it aside from the Catzilla.

Been struggling....a few chips have cbb, another couple are worse than ones I've already benched and having a tough time with the current e8600. The thing looks like it's been wildly abused (wicked discolorations on the bottom of the chip).

Can get to 600fsb more or less with everything on auto but can't get it stable at that speed nor go much beyond 602 with everything manually set. Gets into windows with 1.75v and have tried all the way up to 1.98v but it doesn't make 1 iota difference. Key voltages are pll=1.69, vtt=1.49, vNB=1.52. Not going to be a lot of extra team points in this one. Hopefully will have some luck with another chip. Have a golden q9550 arriving next week...that one should be good for some decent subs but we'll see.

GOOOOOOO TEAM!!!

I think I will have submissions for that ~90 points. I was just too lazy to post some results that I made in the last days and have to test one Xeon which will be sold soon.

I could prolly put up a few points by goiing and picking up the single stage and running hwbot prime on the 4770k. should be worth a few points if we really need them

I managed to get this http://hwbot.org/submission/2630377_ had to fight with the motherboard again. I messed with a throttling issue last nigh and thought I had it licked. But 200 MHz higher and it's kicking in again. The chip will go further but the board won't let it. I think I fond my problem with catzilla.

So far about 70 team points from older notebooks. Even these really bad submissions were 2 points+ for the team ;) I had only time for one quick pass so couldn't improve anything :(
Still have to finish testing APU and Xeon so I think we will get higher spot soon ( if we won't lose too many points ).

Edit:
and about +30 from A4 5000 APU

Last edited:
Looks like we should have 7th at the next update! Good job!
Around 1000 points to get 6th and 5th.

We are 7 and +100 points :thup:

Edit:
and +30 for good morning ( here is 9 am now ;) )

Last edited:
I could make only 5 tests on Xeon E5-2420 ... admin said that can't wait more with installation :p

I still have to run all 3D tests on that integrated APU. There is HD8330 so won't be anything good but I think there is only 1 submission in every benchmark.

I have a generic laptop that I am putting through the paces. wont be spectacular, but will gain a few points

Back