• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lets move up. - Hwbot Team ranks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
With witchdoctor's added points and great activity all around, we are less than 15 pts out of 6th. We could get there by next update.

Great Job guys!!!

Last edited:
Witchy finally gave in and joined?!?! :D

Got some runs in with the Xeon E3-1231 V3 this morning. Nothing huge, but everything helps.

We just took sixth place. (though the rankings at HWBOT haven't updated yet to reflect this)

We're four points ahead of Klan-OC at the moment.

Tried some 4850 action today, turned out to be the biggest POS 4850 ever

:(

My last 2 HD4850 died during benching and before that were overclocking really bad anyway. I guess that old hardware is usually degraded nowadays or some components are weaker. I have a lot of problems with any older graphics cards lately. Most are overclocking really bad and some are not surviving benching after vmods.

No time for benchybenchy this week but have been reading up on haswell so should (hopefully) be able to get the g3258 over 6GHz for some 2D goodness then will run a bunch of vgas through (starting with the 780Ti followed by quad-7970's, quad-580's, dual-9800gx2's, dual-3870x2's, dual-295's, etc, etc). Figure/hoping I'll be able to squeeze at least a couple boints out for us.

Hoping to have the ss repaired soon for some ss-vga action.

It looks like we will be 6th at the next update. Good work guys. Activity is looking good!

I benched the biggest POS 7970 Lightning in the history of the world today :(

I had 2 , one had some problems and was throwing vertical stripes regardless if was overclocked or not. 2nd one made 1400MHz on dice .. hard to call it good ;)

Back