• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: September CPUz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks bud, I still have two more of those to test.

MetalRacer | i7 5960x | SS | 5.1GHz | 70% http://valid.x86.fr/ttkn78

Capture556.jpg

Some nice runs there guys, don't forget to update the Google sheet in the first post. I'm sure that'll make BMWBaxters job much easier.

Due to lack of participation I will no longer be running the marathon. If someone else would like to take up the cause feel free. But SIX people submitting is not enough for me.

That's a bummer BMW. I understand your feelings though sadly enough, we're in the midst of trying to drum up more interest in benching and keeping people active. We have noticed the decline as well. It was your organization of the marathons that first got me started on the competitive side of overclocking so thanks a lot for all you've done.

Some nice runs there guys, don't forget to update the Google sheet in the first post. I'm sure that'll make BMWBaxters job much easier.
I didn't think the Google sheet was working because I didn't see any results.

It wasn't working correctly but BMW posted a link to it back a few posts but it's here

That's a bummer BMW. I understand your feelings though sadly enough, we're in the midst of trying to drum up more interest in benching and keeping people active. We have noticed the decline as well. It was your organization of the marathons that first got me started on the competitive side of overclocking so thanks a lot for all you've done.
Well in that case the Marathon was a great success, even one new person in because of it is great! :)
I didn't think the Google sheet was working because I didn't see any results.
The submission form was working and the spread sheet didn't want to embed. I believe it is on this page a few posts up.

oh bmw, you have been more than wonderful to us.
I had planned the have an entry, but was just shamed out of this months.
I do thank you for all you have done for us for so long.

you got me hooked last year.
I think the issue with this bench is that many of us bought these new, hot rod chips and the older ones just kick our teeth in!!!!!

Back