• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: September CPUz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bmwbaxter

Welcome back!

This month to kick off the Marathon Benching Competition, we are going to be doing some Max CPU frequency! Highest percent overclock wins!!! Due to the team cup still going on we will be using the team cup background so feel free to submit any scores over at the bot to help the team out! Any submission made over at the bot must follow their rules but here just use the form provided below.

:attn:

What: CPUz
Who: any forum member
Cpu: any CPU, no speed cap
Cooling: any cooling type
When: Ends September 30th, 12pm PST
Please use the teamcup background
Download CPUz benchmark: here
Full Competition Rules: here

Competition Background: teamcup-2014-wallpaper.jpg
Please post a screen shot of your result as per HWbot rules in this thread and submit the score via the form below.

Last edited:
Awesome can't wait to start benching again...little guy goes back to school Thursday :D

like this?

Attachments

• cpu-z.JPG
    cpu-z.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
I think you have to make CPU-Z window with the attached background.
I wonder why are we using hwbot wallpaper for that ... not like it's really important but we are not hwbot.

What are we going for any way. Highest OC ? Or percentage ?

It is a little vague specially to new comers Plus CPUZ could be cpu clocks or memory clocks so I am guessing we are doing Max memory clocks:D

Sorry everyone, made this thread after labour day celebrations :cheers: , then the forum update didn't allow me to get on to clear things up. :chair:

This month will be CPU frequency. This was chosen since it will overlap with the team cup so we might be able to get something out of it for the team! That is the reason we are using the team cup background.

I will redo the OP to clear things up.

Let me know if there is any confusion.

Nice job Blaylock

This sub form is not showing in new post\todays post which might lead to less people seeing it and joining in the fun

So percentage does not matter? Just highest clock speed, irregardless of what the stock speed is?

I have some P4s and Celerons I want to break out :p... Either way I suppose.

Sorry everyone, made this thread after labour day celebrations :cheers: , then the forum update didn't allow me to get on to clear things up. :chair:

This month will be CPU frequency. This was chosen since it will overlap with the team cup so we might be able to get something out of it for the team! That is the reason we are using the team cup background.

I will redo the OP to clear things up.

Let me know if there is any confusion.

I maybe mistaken, but when I sub'd for team cup it was looking for max %. If your intention is to follow team cup then I think % is what you mean. Or am I confused now?

I maybe mistaken, but when I sub'd for team cup it was looking for max %. If your intention is to follow team cup then I think % is what you mean. Or am I confused now?

% is correct.

I think it makes it more fair, since some of the newer chips clock high but don't clock as high over stock clocks so its less impressive. Gives the little guy a chance.

You could if you enjoy math. I just let HWBot do it for me. Look at your submission under CPU details...right here.

cpu percent.PNG

Back