• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any one who has me on their threat list...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry, dude. Nothing but dust and tail lights for you. :clap:

As for you and the rest of the green that lay in the way, headlights won't hurt, but the blades might sting a bit when first applied. :p

We'll see where I land in all that carnage but I'm in. Fold on!

As for you and the rest of the green that lay in the way, headlights won't hurt, but the blades might sting a bit when first applied. :p

Good to have you back :) I'm just sad that I passed sfu7274456, his farm was great but now I think my 1 4P puts out more points than his farm (maybe) :)

We'll see where I land in all that carnage but I'm in. Fold on!

Friendly faces and wide open spaces! No waiting! Fold on indeed! :D

Good to have you back :) I'm just sad that I passed sfu7274456, his farm was great but now I think my 1 4P puts out more points than his farm (maybe) :)

As much as I would love to stay parked in the 32 slot, for obvious reasons, time to blow out the summer cobwebs and let autumn begin. :clap:

OK. I was looking to install all of my new gear in an old case. No-go. The old case dows not accommodate my very long Sapphire R9-280x Toxic cards.

3 things:
1) I bought a new case from Newegg. Its a smaller Fractal Design. I love my full tower of the same brand.
2) I bought a 3rd R9-280x to match my other two.
3) I always try to list three things.

When that gear comes in, I'll be close to that 500k ppd. Then I'm all in.

Could not agree more. All in this thread are on notice. Kabooooom! It begins! :sn:

Boom is right. :shock:

Does your sig contain all the stuff you are folding on to get over one million and a half PPD?
Quad 16-Core Opteron 6272 - Tyan S8812,
Quad 12-Core Opteron 6166HE -
Supermicro H8QGi-F-O, Quad 8-Core Opteron 6128 -
Supermicro H8QGi-F-O, Quad 12-Core Opteron 6174 -
macaholic.jpg 2 x Asus Z8NA-D6C, Dual Hex Core E5645 - 5 x EVGA Classified GeForce GTX 590

I mean WoW, just wow!

OK. Everything went to hell on me this weekend. The case above only allows me to install two of my 280x's. No problem, I'll put the third on in another machine. The second card in the new machine is not recognized by Windows Vista x64.

Add to that, the third card in another machine is not working.

Final insult to injury, my GTX 660Ti in my main gaming rig stopped working.

After spending a bunch of cash and spending several hours of labor, I'm worse off than when I started.

Back