• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Advice or Reassurance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yamaharacer19

Hey guys. I currently have 4670k and two gtx 770s. I was thinking about using the new Swiftech H220X (push) and a Alphacool XT45 360 (push/pull) to cool both gpus and cpu. Would that be enough rad to appropriately cool the cpu and 2 gpus?

you're fine with 240+360

Although for pure epeen, i'ld add an iwaki RD30 pump and 4 MO-RA3 with Delta's in push/pull :D

Im going to vandalize his user title to "Loves MO-RA epeen"... It was funny the first 5 times I saw it. :clap:

If you are concerned about pump strength run the gpus in parallel instead of serial. Each card only gets half the flow but overall restriction is lower. I also run hotter cards on less radiator and still get great temps so you will for sure be fine on that front.

Yup, you should be good. Just make sure you pick up some Helix120s for the other rad. Make sure you do measurements to make sure everything will fit and placement.

Back