• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Android == Dialer app Brok my phone need help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Firas

Good Day

I uninstall-ed the Dialer app from my phone witch is this ( samsung GT-s5830i ) = Samsung Galaxy S2

After that every 1/10 seconds I git this error message (( the Dialer has stopped unexpectedly force shutdown. )) and i lost my internet and cant do any thing any more

So I have decided since I have a backup of every thing ,, to do a full erase , to get rid of this massage , I dont know what u guys call it But rebooted and did a factory settings and erased every thing on SD card as well ,

now when I boot my phone = restart all i get it is a working Logo , it wont boot or finish or any thing ,, then i copied bake the kitkate 4.4 on the SD card through my USB and still no Luck it wont read from there

Please help how to fix this ,, Not to mention I use the phone for work and emergences so i am pretty much out of the Game until I receive some help

Many thanks

Last edited:
So I would begin looking on samsungs site to see if they have an upgrade tool available for download. Then you could put phone in DL mode and flash stock.

If they don't have one then you may wanna look for stock roms floating on the internet and/ or even the cyanogen site.

Chances are there is plenty of roms to install to get up and running.

Doesn't always work but you may have tried requesting a dialer app from XDA and installed (or side loaded with the android SDK). Didn't always work for me but its a hit n miss opportunity..

Is this a CDMA or GSM phone ? (sim card or not)

And if this is CDMA I have a good solution for you to clone a back up device for emergencies :D

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1841885

Or

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1841885

Those aren't 100% solid as far as I know (just skimmed through) but you should be able to get up and running..

Keep searching for stable stock afterwards..

EDIT :
I searched for upgrade tool on samsungs webpage and they do not have one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank u very much I need all the help I can get :) I have 0 Knowledge in this phone thing

will read the 2 Links u gave me

Many thanks

SOLVED

I did every TUT I can find on youtube NON worked only , this one

tune.pk/video/3630086/kitkat-44-galaxy-ace-gt-s5830i-smooth-amp-fastpartitions

:clap::clap:

Back