• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to the Benching Team? Introduce yourself here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's not just 939. It's just included. I believe Aleslammer was trying to include the hot processors from the 2006 era, both AMD and Intel.

I saw the 775 stuff there which I think I can manage been a while since I read through but wasn't it both?

Yes. It includes both AMD and Intel. AM2 and AM2+ I believe are included in there as well. This is cheap hardware. Easy for anyone to come up with if they so choose.

Nice to see you got your stripes TuKr, nice work.

Day late and a dollar/quid/euro/peso/goose short

I guess decorum would have had me posting here a number of weeks ago, sorry...

Anyway, nothing else to bore you with here, especially if you've already been unfortunate enough to have perused my proj log...

If you want to ruin the magic and pull back the curtains, check my homepage link.

Abrazos Fuertes!!

Hey guys!

This is kicsipapucs (Dávid) from Hungary, newest member (currently).
I've been friends with funsoul for 1,5-2 years now. He tried to talk me into joining your team ever since we "met" and now he managed to do so. :D
I am a 775/ddr2 fanatic. I prefer 2D (valid, spi1m, wp32m, cb11.5/15, geek) but have a few 3D's that I really like (3D03, 05, Vantage). Intel, Nvidia guy.

Uhm, that's it. Any questions are welcome. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the team, always happy to see some new blood around here :)

Nice to meet you kicsipapucs http://hwbot.org/user/kicsipapucs

Looks like you're not so new to the rodeo, I hope you find things welcoming here. We do have a team lounge area that has a few requirements before access is allowed, post count is one of them but if you hang here and a few posts a day you'll be there in no time.

Hey guys!

This is kicsipapucs (Dávid) from Hungary, newest member (currently).
I've been friends with funsoul for 1,5-2 years now. He tried to talk me into joining your team ever since we "met" and now he managed to do so. :D
I am a 775/ddr2 fanatic. I prefer 2D (valid, spi1m, wp32m, cb11.5/15, geek) but have a few 3D's that I really like (3D03, 05, Vantage). Intel, Nvidia guy.

Uhm, that's it. Any questions are welcome. :)

Wooohooo!!!! :welcome:

Great to finally have you here David! Really nice crew and it's always good to have other nice folks joining the team!

PS- Don't forget to invite your buddies, too!!! We're one, big happy family here :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! It's good to be here so far. :)
(btw, got asked what my forum name means: in english it would mean "tinyslipper". A small slip on sandal. Written grammatically incorrect, in one word instead of two)

Back