• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to the Benching Team? Introduce yourself here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xsuperbgx

Benching Team Leader
If you are interested in learning to get the most out of your hardware for running benchmarks and have joined our team at hwbot, then introduce yourself! Everyone is welcome. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself, -where you are from, what your hardware is, etc.

:attn::attn:

Hi all,

I'm new to these parts and want to introduce myself. I have only overclocked here and there before but can't stop now. I bought the Pentium G3258 recently and someone asked if I was gonna overclock it and that somehow sparked this obsession I now have in overclocking. I live in south Florida. Glad to be welcomed in this community and hope to learn what I can.

Right now I'm using the

Pentium G3258 cpu
ASRock H81M-HDS motherboard
4GB Kingston RAM

Welcome! That is a great cpu. I have been contemplating one myself.

Hi all,

I'm new to these parts and want to introduce myself. I have only overclocked here and there before but can't stop now. I bought the Pentium G3258 recently and someone asked if I was gonna overclock it and that somehow sparked this obsession I now have in overclocking. I live in south Florida. Glad to be welcomed in this community and hope to learn what I can.

Right now I'm using the

Pentium G3258 cpu
4GB Kingston RAM
Hiya devlos!!! :welcome:

Hi all,

Right now I'm using the

Pentium G3258 cpu
4GB Kingston RAM

:welcome: a board Delvos

Welcome Brian! Very glad to have you on board. :clap:

I think we have an empty slot on the Pro OC team if you are interested. :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys

Think I just lost a CPU or a board :(

Just went up in a puff of smoke and mist

see if I can't figure out what happened

welcome to the teams all of you new guys. we are a very fun group to hang with and you have to be ready for anything. as some of us are a bit ornery

Back