• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hwbot Submission reported? Post here for questions or help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xsuperbgx

Benching Team Leader
Do you have a question on a reported hwbot submission? Hwbot submissions are often reported for wrong info, bad screenshots, bugged runs, cheating, etc. Other times there is nothing wrong with the submission. If you have a reported submission please post with a link of the sub and we can help you resolve the issue.

Worth noting:
If the submission has been blocked by HWBot we cannot see it via a link.
You'll need to post the screenshot and any other links you used in that case.

I think you need to help ROGER the new guy his Subs are missing some INFO on "SE2001" "3DMARK 03" "3DMARK 05" I LEFT HIM A MESSAGE on his HWbot page ,but i do not think he has seen it! :shrug:

I am afraid all his hard work could possible Disallowed as the RESULTS DETAILS PAGE is missing i would not normally say anything, but this happened to me when i first started benching i had to rerun all those benchmarks again, and it was frustrating!

1, http://hwbot.org/submission/2743025_

This is Dejo's Sub as you can see its fully correct in every detail, he needs to look at this and understand where he is going wrong. ;)

I am doing this because i wish to help and i really enjoy my benching and this OCF TEAM! :salute: :grouphug:

Kind Regards,

Philip.

Thanks Phil.

Generally when you notice something like that I recommend sending them a PM here instead as they will get an email notification. I rarely check my wall on the hwbot site.

OK my good friend Janus did you send him a PM or have i got to point out the problem with his Subs!! :shrug:

Philip.

many of the emails I get from them are from old submissions where they have lost the screenshot. I just email them back to let them know that it was before an update. usually that is from someone looking for some points and a reason to get yours thrown out.
they havent taken any points away from me for that at least
sadly, I dont have alot of patience for them as we have had plenty of drama and arguments over their ways

Yeah upon looking at that Sub of yours its 100% correct, i ask you the other day how are, i am you sorry you did not reply to me, i missed our chats like before i got sick here and had to sell my X rated WC set up Dejo!

Maybe you will come back to me this time take good care my friend,

Philip.

I've been getting ucbench subs disqualified bit by bit. That bench frickin' kills me. Something's wrong with our write-up in the lbb I think.

I've been getting ucbench subs disqualified bit by bit. That bench frickin' kills me. Something's wrong with our write-up in the lbb I think.

FYI, you can no longer sub for UCBench. They're just clearing them out.

ty all whom got my Attention on submitting score , as I know what I wanted to do but I was doing to much at once

im redoing the benches

I hope the help that was given seems to be sufficient to help with your Subs and in time you gain your badge and take your place on the OCF BENCHING TEAM. ;) :thup:

Regards,

Ajay.

Think I already lost about 30-40 ucbench scores and most were with cups. Not all were bugged but still they said it's bugged and blocked it. Easier would be just delete all category or disable points and leave it.
PCMark was totally bugged but somehow they haven't blocked most of the scores. Then it was called "tweak".
Enabling physx = cheat, disabling tessellation = tweak. Catzilla bugged scores = great run. User who isn't popular but made good score = for sure was cheating, report it just in case.

Back