• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show off your hardware. New toys, old toys, current victims of hardware abuse.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No hwbot subs for those? When you say it's not so strong does that mean you only got 20-50 boints out of each run? ;P
Happy Friday everyone!

Nice score Withchy, some decent Boints too.
Back at ya F_S hope you have a fun night.

Thanks Metal

I will give them a try.

Any insight on the best Fire Strike Ultra driver ? latest and greatest ?

Was going to make a run at a Country cup 290x, the leader has better GPU clocks, but I have better CPU clocks, it will be close if I can get the best driver for the job, he used 14.9

No doubt, be working on this all day .... :(

New OS and latest and greastest installed, but have a full night.

Guess no Country Cup FS run for me :)

O well have to get after it another day :thup:

G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB DDR4-3000 C15 - F4-3000C15Q-16GRBB
Thread with tests is already posted here -> http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...jaws4-4x4GB-DDR4-3000-CL15-F4-3000C15Q-16GRBB

and one result at 3000 CL10 :)

attachment.php

Kabini came today with biostar mb also this ram http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231319 is on the way. This stuff is supposed to be a gift for a 9 year old but she may get a giftcard to bestbuu and never know about this. I got the non-overclock-able mb so I would'nt be tempted to keep it, ha!

Strange thing the first time I turned it on and went right into bios, in pstates it gave me an option to set multi (core FID) up to 36x and voltage up to 1.550v, now it only goes to 21x and 1.300v which sounds right.

dididothat.PNG

Last edited:
These CPUs have locked ratio at anything above stock even though BIOS is showing higher options.

I stuck my thumb in another fan the other day. This time it was one of my HD7850's that was victimized. You'd think I'd learn something. Well, it still worked but had a nasty wobble to it that was driving me insane. I decided to ghetto fix it by balancing it out. It still functions fine. Is pretty quiet and under full load still doesn't seem to be to affected by the slightly less amount of air flow.

Good enough for now.
20141216_202140.jpg
20141216_202244.jpg

Last edited:
I stuck my thumb in another fan the other day. This time it was one of my HD7850's that was victimized. You'd think I'd learn something. We'll it still worked but had a nasty wobble to it that was driving me insane. I decided to ghetto fix it by balancing it out. It still functions fine. Is pretty quiet and under full load still doesn't seem to be to affected by the slightly less amount of air flow.

Good enough for now.

ROFL man! :))

the sink is prolly running near its max dissipation so more or less airflow doesnt affect it much

For what ever reason these PC 7850 (I have 2) fans run at 100% all the time. Even when I lower the fan % in A_B they still spin at the same speed. I'm running this one at stock as it's in my back-up rig anyhow and using 3DM03 temps never went above 60c. What's the best bench for loading 3D? I'd like to know what the max temp would be myself.

Back