• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show off your hardware. New toys, old toys, current victims of hardware abuse.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think the same, especially there is Intel HD and GF410M so at least one graphics should work. Right now I'm testing it without cover but results are average so I will probably end soon. During weekend I should put it together and check if all is fine.

Abit K8N

KN8 001.jpg Traded a 8GB set of Muskin Blacklines for this and a X2 4200 for the Old School is the Best School comp. Unfortunately it's a MAnchester so it overclocks like ****. Gonna pick up a Venice or a Toledo on eBay.

Getting ready for fall. Already have an ultra d and a bunch of chips and here's a few more.

Attachments

• 1432676706661.jpg
    1432676706661.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 94
Nice James, rip it up bro ......... :thup:

benching a 470 tonight, had a 1/8" of ice build up on the x99 in this humidity .......... lmao

Ultimately I got wasted and board blue screened :rofl:

470 Vantage 1x.png

Getting ready for fall. Already have an ultra d and a bunch of chips and here's a few more.

All 939 ? ... I have 4 AM2 chips and cheaper mobo on the way but should be still good for lower semprons. We have no results on them in the team so anything will be good ;) I still have some 939 ( 10-15 I don't really remember ) but my board is acting weird - only 2 memory slots are working and not even all the time.

X99 is still in RMA but I got money back for Z97X-SOC ( they had no idea what is happening to the board ). At least this is good.

Mostly 939, a couple 754 and a couple AM2. I have a 754 board on the way, dfi it nf3 which can run the 753 mobiles as well. I don't have an AM2 board but might look for one after I get through the others they were bonus chips.

Once I get subs on the rest of my AM2(+) I'm going to be listing them on the classies. Hopefully by the end of summer but with the house situation that may get pushed back to the back burner. Either way I'll be sure to PM you if you're interested.

Definitely interested and in no rush. I have enough to keep me busy for a while and there are many more chips I don't have for my current boards.

Nice James, rip it up bro ......... :thup:

benching a 470 tonight, had a 1/8" of ice build up on the x99 in this humidity .......... lmao

Ultimately I got wasted and board blue screened :rofl:

View attachment 164078

I know it's awful here too, no rain for weeks and hot as hell. Keep at er Brian. You might have to break out some LET to keep going ha ha.

yea crazy hot and humid here too. We'll have to see how it plays out, hoping it is dried out for tonight, want to pound on a 480 if I can
Basically bench as fast as you can before big ice and water shuts it down :(

Think my 6.1 Ghz 4670K is dead :cry::cry::cry:

New to me 750 ti kickin :D at Gpupi. I think the newest drivers are where its at with this bench. I have lesser oc but beatin' the older scores.

image_id_1418922.jpg

Fist place cup!

Boost clock up to 1449MHz

nice750ti.PNG

I was trying edit and reflash the bios but when I hit save bios in gpu-z it shows a black screen with a little flashing indicator at the top left of screen it then just goes to a totally artifacted screen, nothing is recognizable CTR+ALT+DEL changes the look of the artifacts so windows seems to be running fine. So I reset pc and bios file is nowhere to be found. On top of that my drivers are (explicit) after the reset and I have to do a ddsweep and reinstall the drivers freash. I wanted MAOR VOLTS that the stock +31mV is pretty weak.

Sorry, I think the point was lost in the short story above... wait no it wasn't... MAOR mVOLTS

Found this http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/gpu-z-test-build-bios-saving-on-maxwell.205635/ I'm gonna give it a shot, should work fine i think.
http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/gpu-z-test-build-bios-saving-on-maxwell.205635/

Last edited:
Nice run bro, wish I had that kinda luck tonight, trying to bench a POS reference:( 480

turned to a block of ice pretty quick tonight

Sure it's all my fault. :chair:

I didn't stick my thumb in the poor thing.

Had a little GTX 570 waiting for me when I got home today.

image_id_1419891.jpg

http://hwbot.org/submission/2875849...age___performance_geforce_gtx_570_36880_marks

image_id_1419880.jpg

http://hwbot.org/submission/2875836_metalracer_3dmark11___performance_geforce_gtx_570_8525_marks

image_id_1419920.jpg

http://hwbot.org/submission/2875891...eme_preset_geforce_gtx_570_1977.31_dx11_marks

Ordered 12 CPUs for $15 today. I don't even remember what was there but some Celerons and P4 which I didn't have.
Pentium 4 1.9GHz seems impossible to get. I was also surprised that I've never benched P4 2.4C ... I have 3 other P4 2.4 already.
Worse is that AM2 board still hasn't arrived and there is no info from seller. 4 CPUs are waiting ...

P4 are not interesting anymore as they're not supporting 64b and don't have SSE3+ so can't run Cine15 and some other tests. Some other tests require LN2/dice what is waste of money for these CPUs.
I have to move to something newer.

Back