• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best 1080p monitor for skyrim ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KyletheMaestro

TN or IPS does not matter to me personally. Keep in mind skyrim has physics bugs when exceeding 60 FPS. I hear an argument raised by many gamers that 120hz or 144hz monitors look better with 60fps(locked by a FPS limiting software) than a 60 hz monitor. Anyway maximum budget is around $300-$400. Nothing more than 24 inches in size please

Not sure the game has anything to do with it...

Anyway, look around this section for similadr threads as this question gets asked daily it seems. Meanwhile, once we wake up, the experts will get in a nd.help. :)

Well for a pretty game like Skyrim, I would go IPS...if that was all I wanted to do with the screen is have super accurate colors. But since I play all kinds of other games, I'd actually save up a bit more and look into the Asus ROG Swift 27" if buying right now. You get the higher resolution and the 144Hz for FPS/racing, etc.

Back