• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fitting Kuhler 620 to Sapphire tri-x.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nokmond

I have a kuhler 620 and a GPU adaptor bracket and I'm considering fitting it to my new 290 Tri-x card.

I know I would need to remove the 3 fans to fit the Kuhler but I presume I would still need to cool the vrm? (thinks that's correct!?)

Could I fit the Kuhler and then maybe one of the fans to keep the rest of it cool?

I have a kuhler 620 and a GPU adaptor bracket and I'm considering fitting it to my new 290 Tri-x card.

I know I would need to remove the 3 fans to fit the Kuhler but I presume I would still need to cool the vrm? (thinks that's correct!?)

Could I fit the Kuhler and then maybe one of the fans to keep the rest of it cool?

Don't think you can. The fans are part of the whole heatsink housing you're about to take off, no?

As for the AIO cooler, you could make a custom plate or find those after market AIO GPU coolers in the market now. Something like this but since you own a AIO cooler you could buy this but before doing so, make sure it is compatible with the cooler you own now.

Also, Corsair will be coming out with one eventually but seems it has been delayed.

Back