• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Am I in SLI?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My point is the ASUS website doesn't mention supporting any multi-GPU configs. Only a review. It may or may not, but due to conflicting information, I wouldn't hang my hat on it supporting CFx.

Still not sure what to believe when the ASUS (horse's mouth) doesn't mention it. It may work... who knows. But so far its not on this persons...(though I am not sure it was installed properly in the first place).

Still not sure what to believe when the ASUS (horse's mouth) doesn't mention it. It may work... who knows. But so far its not on this persons...(though I am not sure it was installed properly in the first place).

This +1.

If the Asus site didn't list compatibility I wouldn't believe bank on it working at all.

well digging deeper into it ...it seems it does support xfire but at very low specs. I'd just get another mobo with sli support or do a single gpu on the current one and save yourself a ton of arse-ache if you look at asus's site under support it does mention xfire and how to get it working, but I stand with my statement in this post get another mobo or a single card solution lol.

The manual says it's multi GPU compatible with AMDs xfire technology.

I'm still going to get the Z9 290 tri-x anyway :) thanks for all the help

Back