• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus bios roll back help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will test out tonight and post my results. Also, assuming this all works, I'll update the OP and list the proper thing to do so the next sap that comes along doesn't have to read for three hours to figure this out. It's frustrating enough when you **** with it for 2 hours wondering what the *** is wrong, knowing what you're doing should be working. LOL

back in the x58 days I would flash my old asus p6t deluxe to several different boards bioses for various reasons. I went through about 6 of their boards with all of them topping out at 215-218 bclk until the last one that would do 250bclk. I also hosed the bios several times on that board and with the proper naming of a bios it would flash itself back to life with just a usb stick with a stock named bios as well

Thank you ALL for your help and insite, Especially Mr. Scott for providing me with the Engineering version of AFUDOS. I was able to roll directly back to the original BIOS of 0302. I didn't have to rename or anything, just tell it where it was. OK, I'll update my OP for the next poor fool to need this info and then I've got some Bench's to run.

:salute:

Back