• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anybody playing Titanfall?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I love the game. Gameplay is smooth and crisp. It goes on sale pretty often, and I'd even still pay full price for it. There are 2 new map packs already released that have been pretty unique and interesting. However, I have noticed the crowd of players drifting more toward the competitive side (or I'm just getting worse). I've never liked the way the game balanced teams, as I always found myself on a team of 2-3 "prestige" players up against a team of 7-10 "prestige" players.

Thanks bamato, Origin will let me download & play the game for 48hrs :D I hope there's not a lot of hacks like BF4, they ruin a great game. Titanfall here I come. LOL

I've tried it, but hated the low health of the pilots. Why can't they dodge, or go prone? It's driving me crazy that some super mobility is present, but not the rest of it.

And the buildings can't be damaged. It feels so wrong, in the titan, shooting rockets at the wall and nothing's happening. It's 2014!! Let's have some pre-defined destruction with our explosion particle effects!

Back