• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EKWB EK-KIT X240 Watercooling Kit Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Recently we had a chance to look at a couple of EK products. I reviewed their 295x2 waterblock,and just a few days ago Lvcoyote reviewed their Supremacy EVO*CPU waterblock. Both of those products performed quite well during their reviews. Today, we have a complete custom kit from EK, which they call the EK-KIT X240. This kit comes with a 2x120 mm double thick radiator, their DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition pump, the Supremacy Clean CSQ waterblock, and all the parts needed to complete a full custom loop. Today, we will put it through its paces and see how it fares!
Click here to view the article.

Thanks E_D, it appears you enjoyed another day of fun with some new pieces and parts. Well done.

I expect a full ration over this statement but I don't care: this EK kit 'feels' like a cross-over, something between an AIO and a custom WC rig, i.e., a custom rig with various and sundry parts from various manufacturers spliced together for optimum cooling. A Tweener so to speak. A well done kit, no doubt, not an AIO, no doubt. Reminds me of some of the Radio Shack electronics kits from the '60s & '70s. And they all worked too.

Back