• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I think I killed it...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

devlos

I removed the drive that had this program but I re-downloaded it from scratch. 1M works *sometimes* and 32M always does this.
What can I do to fix it?? I did not change anything with taskmanager.

wtff.PNG

i'm confused. removed the drive? what drive? what?

presumably you overclocked something and now super pi doesn't work? is that what you're saying? then yes, looks like you killed the cpu or memory or maybe even some part of the mobo?

Sorry what I meant is I had most benchmarking software on a different drive than my boot drive and removed the other drive that was holding the software (while powered off). No hardware has been harmed (yet). Plus i'm very underclocked right now trying to get a really long time, but I went to normal speeds and it still happens.

qqq.PNG
No big deal I can reinstall windows but how many times can I activate the same windows.

When it gets an error and doesn't finish a run, it adds a bunch of files to the location of the superpi program. Just erase all of the files that are not necessary for the program to run.

What do ya know it worked. I had to restart too. thx xsuperbgx

Back