• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I join?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know the answer to your question, but why didn't you just take a screenshot? lol

I just took a pic because I didnt want to prolong the amount of time before my computer went back to sleep.l

Looks like you already have BOINC installed, and are looking at the simple view. When did you install? What is your BOINC user name? When you install and attach to the Rosetta project in BOINC, it should prompt you to enter a team as well. However, it seems for the time being you are either crunching for yourself or for another team since I do not see any new members on our team page.
Click on the view tab and go to advanced view. Click on the projects tab and take a screen capture of what it says.

You can also go to the Rosetta home page, and Sign In with the email address and password you used when you attached to the Rosetta Project, and you should be able to "Join Team" from your user account. Our team is of course Overclockers.com

Last edited:
Thanks I appreciate the response. I only joined a few days ago.

rosetta.PNG

I was wih the team until yesterday when I un-joined the team.

What I was talking about is how do I get this eeee.PNG by my name? No big deal. I've re-joined the team again.

jt.PNG
number 21
devlos.PNG

Last edited:
Ahh, I see. Yes, the forum layout has changed a bit since then.
Go to Forum Actions at the top left of this page, then to Edit Profile. Then on the left hand menu, go down to Permission Groups, choose Rosetta and click the "Join Group" button.
That should insert the banner under your username. If not, let me know.

Back