• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't Find Light Blue Acrylic Tubing!! Pls Help!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drkcyde

Registered
Looking for light blue acrlic tubing as pictured here

http://www.primochill.com/product/primochill-12in-rigid-acrylic-tube-36in-colored-2/

Obviously I'm looking for the light blue color on the far left of the picture and can't find any anywhere! Does anyone have a link where I can buy light blue 1/2in. OD --- 3/8in. ID rigid acrylic tubing?

Edit: So I noticed that if you select primochill's 4 pack of acrylic tubing and then select your color that it will display the color you have selected. However, the dark blue selection does not display and the regular blue selection looks like the dark blue to me. I'm thinking that the normal blue selection is the blue color displayed on the far left (which is the color I'm trying to get) but I just don't want to order it if it is in fact the blue color displayed.

Last edited:
Did you try selecting "Blue"?

Because I see two blues in the picture.
There's Blue and Dark Blue in the list.
So Blue would be the lighter....

After looking around, I believe the "light blue" rigid tubing is the UV Blue.

You can contact them via e-mail or phone call if you're still not sure.

I had already ordered the uv blue tubing actually and it is completely clear when not under UV light. Still leaning towards the normal blue tubing color choice as that light blue color depicted in their picture.

Edit: And in even better news the primochill site has shopping disabled, and wouldn't you have guessed none of their seller links have blue tubing... I really don't want to settle on this color choice but I may have to get the dark blue = /

Last edited:
Yes, UV in acrylic typically has little to no color unless under ultraviolet illumination.
That's why the pictures show them under UV lighting.

Back