• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good looking SLI bridge?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dieter01

Registered
I am looking for a discrete (matte black?) 2-way sli connector with 41cm spacing. Only found ugly brow/green ones or the EVGA PRO bridge (which doesn't fit my color scheme).

I did come across this, but I am not byuing anything else from that store so shipping to Norway would be crazy expensive. Are there any options on frozencpu or ebay?

The ROG 2-way sli bridge also looks decent.

I am a bit sceptic to painting. Both due to potential contuctivitybut also if its not a rigid bridge then I expect the paint to crack. I guess theoretically I could paint the EVGA bridge though... Not sure how good that would look.

Last edited:
Black plastidip? It's basically a rubber spray paint, so it shouldn't be conductive and it has a matte finish just like rubber. Plus you can peel it off after it dries if you don't like it.

Back