• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BA server back up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
A5's are back and better than before :) Chech out this pic:
New8104.jpg
Before I was getting 10 min 35 sec per frame, now I'm getting 7 min 33 sec per frame, 3 min drop in frame times for same WU I was getting before.
I hope the other 810x WU's have a 3 min drop in frame times :clap:

Here is the ppd points difference between before A5's stoped and after they started again for 8104:

Old-8104.jpg New8104a.jpg

Sometimes, possibly for heat reasons, a P4 will start folding at a significantly slower rate. Once stopped and restarted, the p4 will go back to the correct speed. I think that is what you are seeing.

Sometimes, possibly for heat reasons, a P4 will start folding at a significantly slower rate. Once stopped and restarted, the p4 will go back to the correct speed. I think that is what you are seeing.

I did move the 4P to another room but untill the BA temp shutdown it was still getting the same frame times as before the move, who knows :)

Back