• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

660ti & GSYNC question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CruzinZ

My question is will my older 660ti be compatible with G SYNC. I'm going to get another 660ti that is G SYNC ready to run in SLI with the older 660ti.

Would like to know this before I splurge on three monitors. Just wish they would hurry up and come out with some IPS G SYNC monitors. I'd like to have a quick refresh rate along with a monitor that can produce good colors. Best all around monitor for gaming and everything else.

Thanks Lvcoyte,

I did know about the display port 1.2 cables. There are several good youtube videos on setting up a triple monitor display so that part should go smoothly.

Looking forward to the triple monitor + access monitor just because I can. I'd rather use my current monitor as a 4th monitor(access) than let it collect dust or sell it for $20. No one wants to pay much for used stuff & it's a hassle to sell your old stuff.

Back