• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia SLI hack...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tango1974

Registered
Hi,

I have a really nice motherboard, but it has an AMD chipset. Now I have been reading that there is a hack, that lets you use Nvidia SLI, on other motherboard chipsets. I would like to know, if it is possible, and if so, where do I get the hack... As I had to change to Nvidia as the AMD drivers were really bad. The system kept dumping back to desktop and all sorts...

So I decided to try a Geforce card, and guess what, worked perfectly first time!!!

So if any of you have any information about this hack, would love it, so I can go SLI, without having to change motherboards...

Does it work...

and do I need it, as other people are saying, that as long as I have 2x 16 pice slots on a motherboard, it will still work... As later boards have support!

I have used HyperSLI in the past with an AMD board that didn't natively support SLI and it worked well.

Back