• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It does fill a few plot holes, and gives a nice background to BL2.

You finished already??? Man, I thought I was playing it a lot. I'm still at level 18, and just finished
plugging the AI into the constructor

Haha, yeah. My roommate and I have a problem. We play games like crazy for about a week and then don't play them again for a month or so. We're both at level 50 and have legendary equipment like crazy. That said, we can't wait for the DLC's to come out so we can continue playing. I went back and played a little BL2 the other day... I didn't realize how much I enjoyed the air jumping until I couldn't do it. :rofl:

Butt-slamming is pretty awesome. Especially when you're surround by torks. Hate those little buggers.

I'll actually be playing BL2 soon as well. A buddy of mine is just getting into the series and he's starting it shortly.

Butt slamming is pretty awesome. Especially once you get the higher level Oz kits, the damage gets through the roof. :D

I have even more hours logged in BL2 than I do in BL:TPS, so that game has a ton of replay-ability. If he's just getting into the series, are you going to play co-op with him?

I didn't ever catch this thread :D I played both BL1 and BL2, I started BL1 late and BL2 came out as I was about 30 hours invested in BL1 so I jumped over to BL2 and made a Gunzerker lvl 20 Hulking Tank. I also have a couple smaller toons and about 66 hours in BL2.

I just began the pre sequel and of course Iike it alot. Perhaps some weekend we can all get together for some game time :D

We're both at level 50 and have legendary equipment like crazy.

How did you manage this so close to the game release??? I've beaten the game, and completed ALL the side missions, and am still only level 33. I also felt like the game lacked a bit, could have used a lot more side and story missions.

You then do it in True Vault Hunter Mode where the enemies are a bit harder and scale up to level 50. It's even quicker if you skip some side missions. I've got a level 50 character and 3 level ~20-30, but I haven't tried out Jack yet.

How did you manage this so close to the game release??? I've beaten the game, and completed ALL the side missions, and am still only level 33. I also felt like the game lacked a bit, could have used a lot more side and story missions.

After you beat the game for the first time, you unlock True Vault Hunter mode where you start the game over completely, but keep your levels and equipment. You can then go up to level 50.

You then do it in True Vault Hunter Mode where the enemies are a bit harder and scale up to level 50. It's even quicker if you skip some side missions. I've got a level 50 character and 3 level ~20-30, but I haven't tried out Jack yet.

I still have to get the DLC, so let me know how you like playing with Jack's double!

Back