• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus v formula z audio problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TonyII

Hey there,

My set-up currently:
CPU: X-8350 FX-Series 8-Core Black Edition 4.0/GHZ
Mobo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z Republic of Gamers
Ram: Corsair XMS3 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz
GPU: Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7970 GHz OC 3GB DDR5
PSU: Corsair Professional Series AX 1200 Watt Digital ATX/EPS Modular
SSD: Intel 520 Series Solid-State Drive 240 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF X Full tower
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 GTS

Let me explain my problem , I built my computer 3 months ago . But the last month was a nightmare . The problem is , when my pc is working for a couple hours its starting to make a noises When i'm opening a program or google chrome it playing a music on background . I don`t know how to describe it for dis a post a video on youtube -
1 Clean my system fresh new .
2 I removed old audio drivers and put the new [ Realtek_Audio_XPVistaWin7-8-8-1_V5100_6017058 ] didn't help at all .
3 I changed my BIOS from 1403 to 2101 didn't help at all .
4 I sent my computer for check up and still nothing , They said its fine but it's not . I think the problem is CPU or motherboard probably is defective , and i have to get a new .
5 I removed my RAM and put new one , still the same noise.
6 I removed my video card and put old one , still the same noise.
I don't know what else to do .
Plz halp me .

All you have changed and still you have sound issues after it gets warm....sounds like defective sound section on mobo. Suggest RMA for repair.
RGone...

Back